Please note that using the contact form helps us provide you with a fast and efficient service.
We usually respond within minutes.
Many products supposed to keep debris out of gutters exist on the market but none is really useful in most cases and gutter cleaning still needs to be performed regularly.
- Water overflowing;
- Gutters sagging from weight of debris and water;
- Gutter damage from water in freezing temperatures;
- Water leaks in the home;
- Dampness in basement;
- Landscaping eroding;
- Damage to grass and shrubs;
- Foul smells (decomposing vegetal and animal matter);
- Stains from bacteria, mold, algae and moss on roof;
- Black stains on gutter exterior;
- Stains on siding;
- Dirty windows;
- Insect proliferation around property;
- Other damage to the home like rotting fascia.
This depends mostly on the trees present around the home.
A second cleaning may be necessary in the spring or summer, especially if pine or maple trees are present in the vicinity (Pine needles or maple seeds).
We can also give you a quote to wash the exterior of the gutters upon request.
- Nothing blocks the flow of rainwater
- Downspouts are working well
- No standing water
PMG Maintenance owns a 2,000,000$ liability insurance policy.
All workers are covered by worker's compensation / CNESST.
Residential and commercial.